and Metrology, Inc. Policy
Doing Business With Automation and Metrology, Inc.
Purchaser agrees to make payments in full on or before the due date shown on
the Invoice or statement or else a delinquency charge of 1.5% per month will
be imposed on all past due balances. The information on this application is
for the purpose of obtaining credit, and Applicant acknowledges that
Automation & Metrology Inc. will rely on it for granting credit. Applicant
certifies that such information is true, correct and complete. Applicant
authorized Automation & Metrology Inc. to investigate Applicants credit
history and to furnish information on Applicant's credit history and payment
performance to credit agencies or other businesses.
Authorized Signer/Applicant, accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions
on this application and gives Automation and Metrology, Inc. permission to
obtain credit information from any financial institution or to check on any
Placing and Order
* Fax an order in to our Order Department at (440) 639-9983.
* Mail us an order along with your check to:
Automation & Metrology Inc. 8808 Tyler Blvd Mentor, Ohio 44060
* Call us Toll Free to Place Your Order at (888) 354-2525
Local OH residents and International calls use (440) 354-6436.
*Click Here to use our FAX or MAIL-IN order form. Please print out the form
for faxing and mailing purposes only.
*Credit or means of payment must be approved before orders will be accepted.
* For Prepaid orders we accept business and personal checks. An NSF fee of
$30.00 will be charged on all returned checks.
* We also accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for your
order payment please add a 3.0% handling charge.
* We can ship COD to US Residents via UPS (cashier's check only).
* If you wish to set up an account with us, click to our Credit Application
for U.S. Businesses online. This is for repeat customers who wish to set
an account with Automation & Metrology Inc. -- first orders from new
customers must be prepaid with a credit card, cashiers check (prepaid or COD)
or cleared company check (prepaid only).
* Freight must be prepaid and added. These rates are for UPS Ground Service
within the Continental U.S. Only.
Please call for Shipping charges.
* Shipping is FOB from the manufacture.
* Call for Express Shipping and International Rates.
* International Orders are responsible for all shipping costs, custom/broker
and processing fees.
* All funds shall be guaranteed through a U.S. Bank, in U.S. Funds
Return to top
* International orders will depend on specified arrangements. Please call or
All major products are inspected and calibrated to meet manufacturer's
specifications before they ship.
* Please check your shipment thoroughly upon arrival.
* Packaged or products that are damaged through shipping must be reported to
the shipping company IMMEDIATELY.
* You must call to get a Return Authorization Number. Items returned without
RA numbers will not be credited.
* You may be charged a restocking fee based on whether the package has been
opened or not and based on each suppliers policy.
* All returns must be made in their original packing.
* You will not be credited shipping charges.
* NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED IF USED OR DAMAGED.
* Some items which are special orders or items cut to size, for example,
sealing lips, raw cable, may NOT be returnable.